Students at GSC have ample opportunity to enhance their academic experience with other learning experiences both on- and off-campus. Internships, service learning, and study abroad opportunities allow you to grow your skills and professional network while enhancing your résumé.
- Internships.com is the world’s largest internship marketplace bringing students, employers and higher education institutions together in one centralized location.
- Idealist connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.
- The Corporation for National and Community Service is a federal agency that engages more than 4 million Americans in service through Senior Corps, AmeriCorps, and the Social Innovation Fund.
- All for Good helps you find and share ways to do good.
- The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) now includes internships, volunteer opportunities, and teach abroad programs in 150 programs in more than 41 countries.
- Boston University is well-known for its International Programs, 34 of which include an internship. Programs include regular academic-year or summer internships.
- Adelante Abroad offers 10 internships in Spain, Central America, South America and Scotland.
- Experiential Learning International offers 26 internships based on subject of interest (for example, graphic design or journalism) in countries all over the world.
- ProWorld offers internships in community development, NGO management, health, environmental management, education, journalism and microfinance.