Shuttle Driver/Office Worker - Student Life
If you have not filled out an employment information form this semester, please do so now.
Please note that qualifications for all on-campus positions are as follows:
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ease in relating to people from varying educational, cultural, and social backgrounds
- Must be self-motivated and possess solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential student information
- Good level of responsibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Appropriate and professional behavior at all times
- Current enrollment as a GSC student in good standing
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Safely transport students, faculty, staff and other GSC patrons along the designated transportation route between the main campus and the Mineral Road/Waco Center campus.
- Stop to pick up and drop off passengers at all designated stops
- Observe all traffic laws and considerations for safe driving
- Answer phone professionally, record and deliver accurate messages, and direct calls promptly
- Greet and direct office visitors
- Copy and file paper work
- Deliver mail to mailroom and pick up and sort in office mail boxes.
- Use office equipment - copier, fax, shredder, etc.
- Conduct light cleaning in the office area to ensure that work areas are tidy
- Assist with special functions or events as needed
- Other office support duties as assigned by departmental supervisor