The Men’s team finished 5th with 75 points led by Xavier Glenn and Chris Freeman. Glenn finished 1st in the 100 and 200 meters, as well as picked up points as a member of the 4×100 and 4×400 relay teams. Freeman finished 1st in the Shot Put, 2nd in the Hammer and 3rd in the Discus.
Other Top Performances:
- Rodney Lee got 1st in the High Jump
- TJ Abel – 3rd place finish in the 800 Meters
- Jordan Swiger – 4th place finish in the High Jump
- Mathew Porter – 4th place finish in the Discus
- Dustin Wood – 5th place finish in the 10000 Meters
- Andre Johnson – 6th place finish in the Triple Jump
The Women’s team finished 6th with 21 points.
GSC Women’s Top Performances:
- Alicia Cayton – 2nd Place finish in the Shot Put
- Lauren Saelens – 4th place finish in the High Jump
- Nichole Himes – 4th place finish in the 400 meters
- 4×400 relay team (Tara Collins, Himes, Miranda Reed, Rachel Stewart) – 4th Place finish
- 4×100 relay team ( Himes, Collins, Reed, Donita Adams) – 5th place finish
- Tara Collins – 6th place finish in the Pole Vault