Tuition & Fees
By mid-June, actual billing information will be available to registered students. University charges are billed on a semester basis, twice a year; in June for fall and November for spring. The 2023-2024 semester charges for the typical freshman student are as shown below. These are ESTIMATES only, as final costs will be based on final approved costs, actual courses enrolled, and housing choices.
The first day of classes is Monday, August 14, 2023. Visit Ednet and then enter secure area, for more information.
Estimated Cost Per Semester
West Virginia Resident
in Residence Hall
Please note that all costs listed here are based on campus residency.
- Strictly online only program tuition and fees may vary.
- Commuter students will not be subject to room or full meal plan costs, and fees assessed will differ from those listed here.
Room rate is based on most affordable double occupancy in Goodwin Hall. There is an additional charge per semester for a private room in the residence hall. You may contact Student Life for additional information.
- Goodwin Hall charge - $3,810 for a single room per semester or $3,067 for a double room per semester.
- Pioneer Village - $3,597 per semester (single occupancy)
 Meal Plan
Students residing in Goodwin Hall or Pioneer Village must purchase a meal plan at a cost of $2,675 per semester. The basic meal plans are as follows:
- Any 21 meals per week, plus $100 per semester in “flexible dollars” or,
- Any 14 meals per week, plus $250 per semester in “flexible dollars” or,
- Any 10 meals per week, plus $350 per semester in “flexible dollars.”
Commuter students will be required to purchase a “Dining Flex” plan for $75 per semester.
Additional costs or fees may be assessed for certain upgrades, services, or specific courses.
Dining Services has a variety of meal plan options to choose from. A two-week window is available to change your meal plan each semester. Call (304) 462-4108 to set up your meal plan or to learn more.
|Occupancy||Goodwin Hall||Pioneer Village|