Get Fit at GSC!
Build and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle at one or all of GSC's workout facilities. Our main facility, the Mollohan Fitness Center, is located in the Mollohan Campus Community Center on the ground floor. The Fitness Center was updated with all new equpiment in 2018. It has a comtemporary and upbeat atmosphere, which gives the campus community a welcome environment to enhance their overall wellbeing.
The cardio area is composed of Precor treadmills, cross-trainers, stair climbers and lifecycles. The strength training area is composed of Precor selectorized equipment and includes a training wall. A variety of group exercise classes are offered in the Group Fitness Studio.
Closed on GSC holidays and major federal/state holidays.
- Mollohan Fitness Center
Mollohan Fitness Center
Alan B. Mollohan Campus Community Center lower level
- Precor cardio and fitness equipment upgraded in 2018
- Queenax Functional Fitness Frame - "The Wall"
- Attendant available for Orientation
- New Smart TV Group Fitness Studio - pull up your own workout!
- Equipment includes boxing gloves, kettlebells, core-strengthening balls, and dumbbells
Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM Saturday: 11 AM - 2 PM Sunday: Closed
Fit & Fun Monday, 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM - View live stream on Facebook: Aquatics and Recreation at Glenville State College
- GSC Pool
Note: Pool hours are based on lifeguard availability and class schedule. If you have a function or swim need outside of the normal hours, please use the contact information below.
Cost: Entrance to the pool is free for those with a GSC ID or Fitness Center Membership. Community cost for swimming or Aquatic Fitness classes is $3 per person. Children 3 & under are free.
Open Swim Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11 AM - 1 PM & 4 PM - 8 PM Tuesday, Thursday: 4 PM - 8 PM Sunday: 12 PM - 3 PM Classes Aqua Rock Wednesday, 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM Water Walking Thursday, 12 PM - 1 PM
The GSC Pool is not closed, unless indicated, for fitness classes, lessons, or pool parties and is open for others to use during these times
- Lilly Gymnasium
The Lilly Gym is located in the Health and P.E. building on GSC's main campus above the pool. This gymnasium is the former house of GSC Pioneer basketball and volleyball.
Gymnasium dedicated to Jesse R. Lilly, Jr., former Athletic Director, Coach, and Teacher.
- 18 laps = 1 mile
- Ping Pong table in student lounge
- Shuffleboard courts
- Equipment available to check out from Staff Attendant
Gym Open Daily 7 PM - 10 PM Gym Open for Walking Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11 AM - 1 PM
- Please sign in with Staff Attendant on duty
- Only use during open hours
- Waco Center
The Waco Center weightlifting facilities are currently closed.
GSC Fitness Memberships are open to faculty, staff, students and the community. GSC students use their ID for free access. All others may obtain a Key Tag for entry or pay a $3 Day Rate.
Membership Key Tags are purchased at the Mollohan Fitness Center; the $3 Day Rate is paid at the facility you are visiting.
Information about COVID-19 procedures can be found under each facility's tab above.
GSC Individual Students, Faculty, Staff, Aramark Free GSC Family or Corporate Group (5 minimum) Students, Faculty, Staff, Graduates, Retirees, Aramark + Immediate Family $60/six months Community/Corrections Individual $20/month Community Family Individual + Immediate Family $30/month Day Rate Access to all Fitness Centers - including Group Fitness Classes $3
- All members and visitors must check in with the attendant on duty.
- All members and visitors must fill out a Membership form.
- Proper workout attire must be worn.
- Please wipe feet before entering.
- Disturbances and excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Music selections must not contain profanity or offensive lyrics.
- Leave all bags and unused belongings in a cubby hole or locker.
- Users are responsible for cleaning weights and equipment after use.
- Do not drop weights.
- Tobacco related products are prohibited.
Director, Aquatics and Recreation
Fitness Center, Alan B. Mollohan Campus Community Center