GSC Pioneer Express Shuttle ServicesThe GSC Pioneer Express Campus Shuttle System provides no-fare transportation to several stops around campus for faculty, staff, and students. The shuttle operates daily and runs from the Main Campus, Mineral Road by Pioneer Village, Morris Stadium, the Waco Center, and back to the Main Campus. It does not operate during breaks or holidays.
- The shuttle runs Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every 20 minutes.
- Saturdays and Sundays, the shuttle operates from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- During special events, the schedule may change.
- New GSC resident students with a valid parking permit must park at the Waco Center and take the shuttle.
- Faculty, staff, and students wishing to use the shuttle can find the stops on the campus map.
Travel AssistanceGlenville State College will provide transportation for students to the Charleston Airport and Morgantown Mega-bus Station ONLY. During finals week, shuttle transportation is provided ONLY on the Thursday and Friday at the conclusion of each semester, the Friday prior to Thanksgiving and Spring Break, or by special circumstances approved by the Vice President for Student Life or their designee.
Arrangements for transportation should be made at least a week in advance by contacting the Administrative Chief of Public Safety at 304-462-6450 or Casey.Smola@glenville.edu. Payment for the trip is determined by the number of passengers, and should be made to the Cashier’s Office along with a receipt to be given to the driver the morning of the trip (receipt will serve as your ticket for transportation).
Faculty, staff, and students wishing to use the shuttle can find the stops on the campus map.