Glenville State College has been named a 2020 Military Friendly School. We're proud to support our veterans -- and proud of our students.
Information about the new GI Bill®
Military Service Benefits (for loans)
Veterans - Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) Programs Close and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
- VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
- VA Form 22-1990E (Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits)
- GI Bill® Website
- Student Veterans of America
- Transfer Chapter 33 Benefits
- VA Online Application System
- Veterans Affairs Forms
- Veterans Debt Management Center
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
- West Virginia National Guard Tuition Assistance
- West Virginia Veterans Re-Education Act - Information, Application
Request Military Transcripts
- Air Force
- The Community College of the Air Force Transcripts
- Joint Services Transcript Portal
The VA will only allow degree pursuant hours (classes that count only toward your degree) to be certified. You need at least 12 degree pursuant hours to receive your full monthly stipend. Exception: your credit hours do NOT need to be degree pursuant in your graduating semester.
Once you register for classes please see your Certifying Official immediately (contact information listed below)
Always notify your Certifying Official if classes are added or dropped.
If you choose to drop a class/or classes that result in less than 12 degree pursuant hours per semester the VA will request re-payment.
The VA does not consider classes you take for a Minor as degree pursuant unless the Minor is required for the Major.
Notify your Certifying Official if you change your major. The VA requires a Prior Credit Evaluation form be completed by your new advisor. Neglecting to do so will result in the delay of your certification.
Academic Success Center
Third Floor, Robert F. Kidd Library