Return To Campus Information
Return to Campus Information - Fall 2021
Additional updates will be provided to students as they become available.
COVID-19 vaccinations are encouraged, but not required, of all members of the Glenville State College campus community. Vaccination is the leading prevention strategy to protect individuals from COVID-19. The vaccines are safe and effective, available at no cost, and widely available.
- Indoors: Mask use is required regardless of vaccination status.
- Outdoors: In general, the wearing of face coverings when outdoors is not required. However, masks can be worn outdoors at individual discretion in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other people who are not fully vaccinated.
Student & Residence Life
- Rooms will be assigned following traditional configurations (i.e., assigning two students to double rooms and one student per single room).
- Common areas/elevators will be frequently disinfected by Physical Plant staff.
OFF-CAMPUS AND COMMUTER STUDENTS
- Off-campus and commuter students will adhere to the same guidelines set forth for residential students.
- Students should check their GSC email account for additional information.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Health Services will be available (Mollohan Campus Community Center Room 137).
- Mental Health Services will be available (Health & Physical Education Building Room 206).
- Fitness areas will operate with modified hours and occupancy restrictions.
- The fall semester will begin on Monday, August 16, 2021.
- Fall Recess is scheduled for Friday, October 8, 2021.
- The last day of classes is Friday, December 3, 2021.
- Final exams will take place Monday-Thursday, December 6-9, 2021.
- Commencement is scheduled for Saturday, December 11, 2021.
- Students must wear masks while in class or any group setting.
- All high-touch areas will be disinfected using products approved by the CDC.
- All classrooms will have a supply of disinfecting products and masks.
- Campus shuttles continue normal operation. All riders will be expected to wear a face covering.