Alpha Phi Sigma
Alpha Phi Sigma is a national Criminal Justice Honor Society. It recognizes academic excellence of undergraduate students of Criminal Justice. The goals of Alpha Phi Sigma are to honor and promote academic excellence, community service, educational leadership, and unity.
Alpha Phi Sigma is the only Criminal Justice Honor Society, is a certified member of the Association of College Honor Societies, and is affiliated with the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences.
GSC’s Gamma Sigma chapter of Alpha Phi Sigma was established in 2019.
- must be majoring or minoring in Criminal Justice
- must have completed three full semesters (be in the Fall semester of your sophomore year)
- must have a 3.2 GPA or greater
- must be in the top 35% of your class
- must have completed a minimum of four criminal justice courses